Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Off to start a new life in a new land.

I am off to the land of the Morning Calm, to a place where everyone will be shorter then me, have dark hair, and speak a funny language that I can't even pretend to understand. I have been emailing, notarizing, copying, mailing, calling, and interviewing for months now, and have finally received my plane ticket for the 20th. Now all that is left to do is everything. I hope you enjoy reading my posts and laughing at me make a fool of myself on my journy to the other side of the world. Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. puuumped to hear how it goes for you man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am going to blog the crap out of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better keep this updated. I'd like to keep updated with how you're doing. I envy your wanderlust and hope to join in on a few of your future traveling endeavors.

    ReplyDelete